Had kidney infection, stomach issues, bloating, missed period. Negative pregnancy tests. What can be done?

i am never late for my period and i am 2 wks late i am getting over a kidney infection which ive never had trouble with that before and i have an iu. cA paragaurd in im concerned that i might be pregnant but i have had 2 negative pregnancy tests but my breats are sore i have some bloating and have been a little sick to my stomach on and off i was supposed to start jan 31 for my jan. period and as of today still no period. i didnt know if my kidney infection could be causen a false negative on the test or what my urine test the dr did on feb 1 when i found out i had a kidney infection should i had a blood count of 250 and lekocysts of 500 so idk whts going on i have to go the 18th of this month for a kidney ultrasound Can you give me some insight?
Asked On : Sat, 16 Feb 2013