Had kidney and pancreas transplant, gained weight. How to lose weight?

I had a kidney and pancreas transplant in Oct of 09 and since I ve gained 60 lbs. Since my transplant I ve cut out soda , eat healthier, and exercise daily. I am 32 years old and very active. I keep getting told by transplant team it is what I m eating but I ve never eaten better in my life. Any other doctor I talk too about it says it s the medication . It s frustrating to hear from the team I trust say it s me, and others say it s meds. What can I do to lose this weight. I m 5 6 , 210lbs, I have gained all my weight in my mid section.
Asked On : Mon, 9 Apr 2012