Had keyhole oopherectomy, no bowel movements, have frequent pellets or large stools difficult pass, stomach pain. Help?

I had keyhole oopherectomy five weeks ago and had no bowel movements for the first week after surgery since then am not having frequent bowel movrments either pellets or large stools diffcult to pass and have terrible abdominal pain and trapped wind which is so bad cant sleep how can I restore regularity and ease wind to feel back to normal again. I had raised ca19-9 of 267 before surgery iy was a benign dermoid could escalated levels be a bowel issue?
Asked On : Sun, 13 Jan 2013