Had jaw surgery. Noticed swelling. Why i am getting night sweats and lymphoid swelling?

I had jaw surgery for the first time 4 months ago (they do each side seperately). The second side was done about 3 months ago. I have had history of severe endometreosis in the past. About 6-9 months ago I started getting these random night sweats , they have gradually changed from having them every few months to every month, to several times a month and now to several times a week. I have mentioned this to my doctor several times before but we shrugged it off as hormonal , which i m still thinking it is. 1 week ago today a family member i hadn t seen in a while (who is a nurse) noticed swelling on the right side of my neck . Upon going to the doctor to have it examined a CT was ordered just because of the added symptomsm of night sweats and fatigue . Results from the CT came back today stating lymphnoid swelling but results were normal. Do you think this could be from the jaw surgery? Or maybe is related to the night sweats? Or all just seperate, ramdom things.
Asked On : Tue, 16 Oct 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  52 Awaiting Answer