Had jaw pain. Persisted for days. Why has pain not subsided?

Hi, this started some 2 months back I had a jaw pain and in the process had one of my left molar thooth removed.....But in days to come the problem persisted and the now I have pain in my ear, neck, lower jaw, shoulder , shoulder blades, hand and leg all on the left side......I have a L4 L5 prolapse slip disc which was detected 2 yrs back......This pain is killing me.....I had my ECG , EEG ,Stress test done......All ok.....What will be the cause of this?
Asked On : Sun, 5 Aug 2012