Had jaundiced skin, prescribed ursofalk and vita-k cured. Now reddish palm and soles. Does it means liver disease?

my 2 year old son has reddish palm and soles,when he was an infant he had jaundiced skin for and was prescribed ursofolk and vita k by the doctor after a weeks of taking meds the jaundice went away and he seems to be perfectly fine and eating,playing and sleeping well.. hes turning 2 this january but ive noticed that his palms and sole are really blotchy red than other kids.. Does it means liver disease? Please Help;(
Asked On : Sun, 13 Oct 2013