Had jaundice, took medicines, constant elbow pain which recurs after stopping medicines. Related to jaundice?

Hello sir i had jaundice in March- sgpt-2000 and T.bilurbin-8.1, got normal in mid april. Since then i was feeling pain in my elbow which further raised to most of joint of my body and muscles. i advised a rheumtlgist he said i m having Sero negative RA. But none of test detected that. Anticcp,ana,ra factor and many more. RED CELL DISTRIBUTION WIDTH is 14.5,MEAN PLATELET VOLUME-11.3%,LYMPHOCYTES-44% in CBC are abnormal.and SGPT-75. Medicines i m using are- Zempred, folvite, dc bond supral, folitrax and hcqs. When i leave medication pain again starts. My questions are- 1 Is my pain(Disease as said by doc) is related to Jaundice? 2 Is there any possiblity this pain may be due to any thing else which my doc is unable to detect. As all test have failed to detect Rheumtoid arthiritis.?
Asked On : Mon, 20 Aug 2012