Had jaundice, taking erythropoetin injections, no renal failure. Creatinine level fluctuating. Concern?

my age is 40,male,diabetic.recently effected by jaundice . creatinine was 9mg/dl.I am on medication.weekly two Erythropocitin injection,daily 1 nephrocap,1gemcal,1 lasix and1livogen.No rinal failure.within 20 days of medication the creatine fluctuated as follows 9,--6.9,--7.6,--7.8,-- and now it is 10mg/ and tell is it a matter of consern or will it be alright within a period of time?my doctor is a famous physician so there is nothing to worry.he smiles and says its O.K.I am puzzled
Asked On : Thu, 2 Aug 2012