Had iud on july 3rd 2012, had sex on 28th after menstrual cycle, stopped takin birth control pill. Could i get pregnant?

I had my IUD taken out on July 3rd 2012 . I had my First period after that on July 19th it lasted till July 25th. My husband and i had sex for the first time after having it out on the 28th that was the third day after my mensral sycle. Could I get pregnant so quickly after having the IUD out and I was told that after having the IUD out it increases the chance of getting pregnant quicker. Back in 2009 I had stoped taking the the Birth control pill due to the fact that I was ganing waight with it. We where not trying on getting pregnent then and ended up pregnent in October of 2009 and had my daughter in july 2010
Asked On : Fri, 10 Aug 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  6 Awaiting Answer