Had itchy red bumps on body. Took steroid shots. Then had pink eye. Poisoning?

Dear Doctor, I had a severe allergic reaction two weeks ago. I wasn t allergic to any food before and this was very suspicious. I had red bumps all over my body and was very itchy. I had to take a steroid shot and pills to calm down the reaction. After that my eyes started hearting me and when I went to the doctor he said I have pink eye.. I just want to ask you whether anyone can make me sick like that/poisoning me? It s just a thought came to my mind since I have never been allergic to any thing.....many thanks....
Asked On : Mon, 11 Mar 2013
  Anonymous's Response
Hi friend,
Welcome to Health Care Magic

Food allergy can be investigated by lab test - RAST
Elimination diets may also help.

There are special centres - usually Government run - to detect poisons in the body

Wishing speedy recovery
God bless
Good luck