Had itch anal region, sleepless nights, used zentel, subsided feel uncomfortable mornings. Continue zentel?

Hi Doctor ,
I developed an itch near my anal region a month ago & it increased a lot over the next 2 weeks .. the itching was intense in the nights & I've spend quite a few sleepless nights because of it . I consulted a gynecologist about it & she prescribed tab Zentel 400 mg 1 a week for 2 weeks . Although the itch has reduced dramatically , it is still uncomfortable in the early mornings & itches . I've even tried everything from Dettol wash & warm salt water wash . If it was worms shouldn't it have gone by now ? Should I have one more Zentel Tab ?

Thank you & have a good day .
Asked On : Tue, 23 Apr 2013