Had issues with my stomach. After I eat my whole body becomes itchy. I haven't been able to sleep lately and I just feel crappy all day. What can it be?

hi, I am a 24 year old female. I have had issues with my stomach before but for the past week and a half I have been going through some weird stuff. Like after I eat my whole body becomes itchy, I have lost my appetite, I feel like I am going to get sick but I don't, I have been burping more often and I can't control it (even at work), I was constipated for 5 days then had diarrhea but it was little bits at a time once a day. Last night and this afternoon When I went to the bathroom I noticed chunks of food that I had eaten 2 days ago, pieces of black olives, onions, and tomato bits, as well as nuts. I haven't been able to sleep lately and I just feel crappy all day. What can it be?
Asked On : Sat, 27 Apr 2013