Had ischemic stroke, underwent operation, taking physiotherapy treatment for hands, legs. Recovery time?

Dear Sir,
my mother had ischemic stroke for that the doctor did operation in her head and taken out the blood clot totally from the brain and now we are treating her by physiotherapy for her left side hand and leg and now she could move her leg a little but i just want to know how many days will it take for my mother to walk well like before .

Kindly reply me doctors because i am scaring for that where is she unable to walk.

Thank you
Asked On : Tue, 16 Apr 2013