Had irritation, fatigue, facial rash. Improved after taking medicines. Having major depression. Which specialist to see?

I have had quite a few health changes ovet the last few years. Briefly, I had a period where I couldn t think clearly, and was irritable and tired, and became fatigued doing simple things like replanting a pot of flowers. Probably lasted months. Some months later I had a bout of loose stools x 1 month as well as a facial rash that lasted months. This same year I became very sensitive to the sun. After stopping hormones, most of these symptoms seemed to go away. However, I still feel like something is wrong. I am 60 but would expect to feel the way I am feeling at around 80 years of age. I do see a Psychiatris as I have had major depression over 10 years in the past. She agrees, that my symptoms are not psychiatric but probably something else. However, changes in antidepressant medication does seem to help muscle achiness and lack of clarity. I feel as if most health providers see a past diagnosis of depression and automatically think my physical symptoms are related to that. I know my symptoms are vague and ...... I don t know which health care Provider I should see?
Asked On : Tue, 12 Mar 2013