Had irregular periods, on ovulation treatment, increase in follicular size post dosage increase, taking Ovaa shield-DS, progynova, GMH injection. Will I conceive?

HI I am 25 and I am anxious to have a baby. But I do have irregular periods since my childhood. Last month my ovulation treatment was started my follicles are only 9MM and even after medication they are of same size. This month my doctor increased dosage to Ovaa shield- DS ,and had progynova 2mg from 8th day of my period. on 12th day my follicles measured 15mm. she put me on an injection named GMH 150 today and asked me to come for a scan on day after tomorrow. I am just worried will this solve my problem and if not what will be the next treatment. I am using Follinine,glut-4 as a daily dosage.
Asked On : Mon, 7 May 2012