Had irregular periods, had oral sex and missed periods. Feel sick and have a regular discharge. Am I pregnant?

I have had an irregular period for over a year, but two months ago, I got drunk and let a guy finger me and I gave him a blow job. I had my period at the time and I haven t gotten it since. I haven t been hungrier than normal, no sickness and I still have the regular discharge that I normally get, but could I still be pregnant?
Asked On : Fri, 22 Feb 2013
Dec 2012

Thanks for posting,

The only natural way you can get pregnant is through a penetrating unprotected sexual intercourse besides that you can only get pregnant through artificial methods. So if you did not have unprotected sexual intercourse, then there is no need to worry about pregnancy.
If all you did are the acts you are describing, then I do not think your ill feelings are related to pregnancy. Your irregular periods probably linked to hormonal imbalance might be the cause of you feeling awkward.
How ever if you still continue feeling abnormal it is best you see a doctor for further evaluation.

Dr. Nsah