Had intercourse without protection. Is pregnancy possible?

I am 34 years old and i want to inquire about my experienced few weeks ago. My last period was march 3 and lasted march 5,2013. I went to japan to see my fiance and we had sex march 23,0000 without any protection. During my trip we almost intimate and had sex almost everyday. April 2 or 3 i experienced a pinkish blood that comes out directly in my underwear after my afternoon exercise, I was thinking it could be spotting. It lasted 4 days, but it was on and off which i felt discomfort and i experienced cramps too. I had heavy blood on the 2nd day and less flows onwards. Is these possibility that i am pregnant? kindly advice me. Thanks a lot.
Asked On : Mon, 15 Apr 2013
Thanks for your question.
You had bleeding when you were expected to have your period but bleeding & pain was probably unusual for you. So, I think it would be appropriate for you to take a pregnancy test. This will resolve your doubts. You should also go for a trans-vaginal ultrasound to rule out ectopic pregnancy, which may produce cramps & abnormal bleeding.
You may contact me directly if you have any question.