Had intercourse while on periods. Noticed red bump on penis. Trauma or bacteria?

I had sex with my girlfriend while she was on her period (neither of us has had sex in about 9 months). The next day I noticed small red bump on my penis . I also noticed three small red bumps growing to the left side. The large bump seemed had a hair growing out of it and the top portion which had a small pimple like head popped on its own accord. The three red bumps to the left have disappeared after two days of washing. The Large bump is slowly fading and the red swelling is going away. There was the faintest hint of the tinest of scabs but that too is going away. I dont know if this is trauma related or bacterial with hints of std?
Asked On : Fri, 11 Jan 2013