Had intercourse while having kidney infection. Feeling bloated, nausea and dizziness. Pregnancy test negative

Hi there, I'm 20, and have been experiencing a lot of weird things happening with my body. So, I haven't had a period since January. I was on the pill whilst taking antiobiotics for a kidney infection, not realising that I could still get pregnant, I had sex with my boyfriend. Since then, i've been really bloated, nausea, really sore and sensitive breasts/nipples, dizzyness, going to the toilet a lot, headaches, fever and lower back pain. I've been to the doctors, done several tests. They've all come back negative. I've also done a blood test, negative. I've stopped taking the pill for 2 weeks, but its getting worse. I don't know what to do. Any suggestions?
Asked On : Mon, 8 Apr 2013