Had intercourse, tired, vaginal discharge, cold nipples. HPT negative. Could i be pregnant?

Hi I had a regular period in January , then had intercourse the week after . My nest period was lighter and not for as long as usual. I feel a pulsing sensation in my stomach I no it s not gas because its a feeling I havnt felt before. I m also tired all the time, have back aches, my temp changes, my nipples feel cold all the time and I also have had vaginal discharge the past week. I have taken a pregnancy test the 1st one did not show anything however the second test came out negative?? Could I still be pregnant??
Asked On : Sat, 2 Mar 2013