Had intercourse, taken pill on same day onwards till present. Absence of periods. Can it be pregnancy?

I would like to know if tehres a possibility of geeting pregnant; my first day of my last period is march 2; i had sex with my bf on march 15 but i took the pill on that same date onwards, till now; we did it again on the 22 of march and 27th of march but still continously taking pills until today; im supposed to have my period this week but still got nothing; am i pregnant? can i take the preganancy test as early as today?
Asked On : Sat, 7 Apr 2012