Had intercourse, spotting, delayed periods. Chances of getting pregnant?

Hi! My girlfriend and I had sex on 31st of April and her last period ended on march 24th. I did not ejaculate inside her and had no ejaculation before we had sex. I also peed before our intercourse. However, her due was supposed to be on the 24th of May (we started to count it to a one month cycle. Though she most often experience a delay in her cycle.) And on 25th of May, we again had an intercourse. I just did the same just like the other intercourse we had on 31st of April. And now, she is 4 days delayed and had a light spotting yesterday (28th of May, Manila time). She said that she always experience spotting few days before she have her period. The thing that worries me is that the chance of getting her pregnant. What s your opinion about it? Thanks!
Asked On : Fri, 1 Jun 2012