Had intercourse right after the periods, pinkish discharge from vagina. Cause?

I started my period on the 6th of this month. Me & my husband had intercourse on the 8th, 9th, 11th, & 15th. Saturday, (yesterday) when I used the bathroom then wiped the first time I saw some light pink from wiping on the toilet paper. But only the first time. What could it be?? Also it kinda tingeld when I used the bathroom but that always happens when I drink jus a little bit of coke. But never ever any pink stuff till yesterday.
Asked On : Thu, 21 Feb 2013
Hello.
I have gone through your query and understood your concerns. I can tell you that when you have intercourse immediately after periods you will get some bleeding and it will be normal until and unless it is heavy. Dont worry much and consult your doctor if problem persists. Take rest and avoid intercourse durng periods to prevent infections. Thank you.
General & Family Physician Dr. Nsah Bernard's  Response
Dec 2012

Thanks for posting on HCM,

Well it is possible that you have experienced an implantation bleeding. You had unprotected sex on not very safe dates henceforth chances of you getting pregnant is increased. I suggest you wait for your next due period and if missed, you should do a urine pregnancy test in about a few days later (5-7 days). As of now, it will be difficult to tell precisely what is happening to you unless you decide to see a gynobs sooner which I believe will be unnecessary. But you should see one if bleeding/spotting continuously persist.

Hope this helps and wish you the best