Had intercourse on the ovulation day. Cramping, altered menstruation. Pregnant?

I am turning 38 years old next month and my periods are beetwen 28 and 33 days. This month I had sex in my ovulation day (acording to the womanlog app) with pull out method, so we are not sure if i got pregnant. After 2 days i start spotting brown to pinkish red blood, detecting only after peeing in the toilet paper. This lasted for 8 days. i felt very light cramping and other PMS symptoms. So, today i get what i think to be my period, 3-4days earlier, with crampings, pain, a lot of blood and some clots (normally my period has diferent color and texture and i only spot for 1-2 days before it comes). I am not on pill for 3 yrs and never this happened to me before. What coul it be?
Asked On : Wed, 24 Apr 2013