Had intercourse, missed periods, light spotting, fatigue, cramping, bloating, suggested PCOS. Second opinion?

Hi.I skipped my period this month only getting some light spotting after intercourse.I m bloated with fatigue and cramping. Just to give some background I had a MC this past May but I have been regular ever since.Today I went to the ER and the pa told me I have PCOS . I was a little puzzled because I have never had cysts nor do I have any now.I have never had problems getting pregnant or holding children. I was told by another DrIwas 5wks pregnant then the Pa told me today there was no sign of pregnancy just multiple follicles in my uterus . I plan to follow-up with my ObGyn next week but could anyone give me some insight on this.It makes absolutely no sense to me..
Asked On : Sat, 3 Nov 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  26 Awaiting Answer