Had intercourse, having irregular periods, feels sick, headache, cramps, sensitive to smell and bloating. Pregnant?

I had sex on Mar 18 and got my period 3 days later but it only lasted 2 and a half days. I have been feeling sick all the time, headaches everyday, cramping, food cravings , sensitive to smell, and bloating . I had sex again about 2 weeks later and then got my period a week and a half late and it lasted 4 and a half days and it was heavy one day then almost gone the next and heavy again and so on. Could I be pregnant or could there be something wrong?
Asked On : Wed, 9 May 2012