Had intercourse, have late periods. Is acidity and loose motions symptoms of pregnancy?

hi doctor,i would like to know acidity and loose motion is symptom of pregnancy and also i have late periods,last periods was on 7th april am having peroid regularly due to some reason it may changes .now iam staying with my husband ,last week i travelled about 11 hours in cars i would like to because of travelling my periods is late.and we had sex during 27th may my cycle length is please can u help me with reply.
Asked On : Mon, 14 May 2012
Since your periods are overdue, pregnancy is a possibility. You need to do a urine for pregnancy test to confirm the diagnosis. The symptoms of acidity and loose motions are only presumtive symptoms of pregnancy and are not confirmatory.
I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal