Had intercourse, getting small purple spots on penis tip. What could be this?

Hi I had sex last night with a condom... however my penis did come in contact with her vagina for about 30 seconds while spooning... she gave rough oral sex w/o a condom and the condom became dried out during sex and the sperm trap at the end of the condom was pulled tight over the end of my penis. That was last night about midnight... today around 3pm while going to the bathroom I noticed 3 small purple spots on the tip of my penis and im freaking out... what could this be...
Asked On : Wed, 20 Jun 2012