Had intercourse for first time, have pink spotting with burning sensation. Is it normal?

Hello. My boyfriend and I have been together for four years are getting married in December. After careful planning and consideration, we decided to have sex and were both virgins with our sexual experience only being with one another. I had pink tinted and red spotting afterwards. It has been about three days and I am still feeling a burning sensation along with the spotting. Is this normal and how long will these sensations last?
Asked On : Thu, 14 Mar 2013