Had intercourse, felt sick, stomach problem. On folic acid. Can it be pregnancy?

hi, im a 26 yr old with a 7yr daughter, i ovulated on either the 26th may or the 27th, i am unsure as i have two ovulation calenders on my phone and they give 2 different dates. i had intercourse on the 25th, 26th and the 28th. for the last 2 days ive felt sick 1 min and the fine the next, my stomach does not feel normal even though ive been eating fine. ive been on folic acid for just over two weeks nearly 3 and i felt perfectly fine last week. i would like to find out that i am pregnant but at the moment im worrying myself silly with what if . if any body has been though what im goin though now please give me some advice and reply as i need some good news atm but no time wasters please.
Asked On : Sat, 2 Jun 2012