Had intercourse during the fertile period. Pinkish discharge with urine and burning sensation. No infection in the urine test report. What could be the reason?

My last MP was on 10 or 11th August for sure and Just after last day of my fertility period i had sex, in the morning i felt burning sensation. I had slight pinkish bleeding with urine just for half day then it disappeared. I sent my urine sample to hospital to check whether i have some infection but they came up negative. I need to drink lots of water. I was wondering why there was slight bleeding with urine?. I didnt need the pad to fill the bleeding it was just when i wiped it the blood was there.
Asked On : Thu, 6 Sep 2012