Had intercourse during periods, very light bleeding. Taken emergency contraceptive pills, on birth control pills. Normal?

Well i had sex on the first day of my period and my boyfriend didnt cum But he may have pre cummed so i took next choice emergency contraceptive as backup. Im also on birth control but i missed one pill out of 2 months if that means anything. My period is usually light but this time after the pill it was very light and then virtually stopped after 3 days. Is this normal and how worried should i be about pregnancy.
Asked On : Wed, 8 Aug 2012