Had intercourse during periods. Getting cramps and spotting. Chances of pregnancy?

Hello, I had my period the 13th of March witch was normal cramps, breast tenderness etc. Well my husband and i had intercourse the 15th and 16th on my period, the 15th the flow was medium/light and the 16th flow was light. Woke up the 17th and i was spotting and it stopped that night. Well later on in the month the 22nd i got these period like cramps until the 26th (with spotting on days 24 and 25 off and on then stopped) i went to the ER to see what was going on and they said that i didn t have a UTI but my cervix was irritated for some reason so they did a pap smear and sent my urine off for a culture. well after the ER the spotting and cramping stopped. The 29th of March came and i started spotting again with no cramps up until the 7th of April. The flow from the 4th till the 6th was a light flow (hypothetically i could of wore a pad all day) on the 7th was just spotting i used a pantyliner. My period is normally between 23 and 27 days. and if this was a period why didn t i have my usual cramping and tender breast, and also what would cause my (if this was a period) to act this way. I took a pregnancy test but it came up negative but now lately I ve bin getting this pinching feeling down below and yesterday bin feeling like something was tugging on my belly button inside of me.
Asked On : Wed, 17 Apr 2013