Had intercourse during periods. Developing germs on penis. Taking omenton. Growling noises comes from stomach. Which specialist should I contact?

hey doc i had sex with this girl who have some sort of decease while she was having a period . after the nxt day i felt totally diffrent. my penis was building up with sume sort of germ, i have to wash my penis to get rid of the stuff i don t event know the name of it my self!!! and i havn t had any treatment at all because i have no i dea what i v got, and it s affecting my health. please help me out please. i need help. the only things she told me to take is Omenton?? she told me to take it every day. i can feel is taking over my body and making groulling noices, even after i had a full food in my stomach
Asked On : Wed, 25 Apr 2012