Had intercourse during ovulation period. Feeling dizzy, tired, chills and thirsty. Can I be pregnant ?

I had my period on August 11th 2012, I was ovulating aug 25-29. I had intercourse almost everyday during that time , but now ive been dizzy, more tired, sick to stomach( without throwing up) throughout the day. Having chills, really thirsty. My period isn t due until sept. 9th. I m waiting for my next menstral cycle to start to take a test. All I was wondering was could I be pregnant?
Asked On : Fri, 31 Aug 2012

Welcome to HCM,

As your periods are still due on sep 9, i advise you to wait till one week of your missed periods and get a urine pregnancy done to see whether you are pregnant or not.

Your symptoms could be due to other causes, consult your doctor for your symptoms.