Had intercourse during menstruation. Frequent urination, lower abdomen pain, blood color urine, itching over vagina. Reason?

I m 21 yr old, doing studies at this time and recently 10 days ago during mensis i have done intercourse first time with my husband.. i m having frequent urination problem, n when i release the urine i feel too much pain below abdomen , n frm 2 days i m having blood or dark blood color urine coming out and having itching over vagina and not comfortable in doing any work n siitng..
Asked On : Sat, 19 May 2012