Had intercourse during and after ovulation periods, feels dizzy, spotting, pregnancy test negative. Infection?

Hi, I have sex during the period of ovulating and i did get my period for 3 days and it was very light. After my period on the 4th day, me and my spouse have unprotected sex. Now i am feeling dizzy, sometime headache , nausea , and bloated and cramps like i was having my period again. I did go under a bit of stress lately due to work and moving to new environment. When i go to restroom, sometime there is brown discharge with my own white discharge comes out. I did a pregnancy home test and it came out negative. Is it a sign of infection?
Asked On : Sun, 3 Jun 2012