Had intercourse during 6 weeks of pregnancy. Having light cramps, spotting, passing clots. Miscarriage?

hi, i am 6-7 weeks pregnant. my husband and i had intercourse sunday night and monday morning i woke up with brown spotting. Tuesday i continued spotting brownish red and had been passing brown speckles . Today is now red blood and I have been noticing a few very tiny clots. I have had light cramping for the past 6 weeks, so that hasnt changed. I have an appointment with my OB tomorrow but I would like to know what I m in for tomorrow. Is it that I m misscarrying or is this a result from sex?
Asked On : Sun, 13 Jan 2013
First you were passing brownish discharge & now fresh blood & clots it means it is not a local injury due to sex.
You can have threatened abortion or bleeding due to implantation.
So consult your doctor as soon as possible & get ultrasound scan done for fetal well being.