Had intercourse, bleeded, loose blood clots, What could be it? Why?

Hi, im 23 and my girlfriend is 19 weve been together for some time now we had intercourse 2 days ago and whilst having intercourse my penis hit something inside her, which coursed her to bleed and loose blood clots which contained something that looked like skin its not the first time ive hit something and made her bleed but she really worried abut what im hitting and why shes bleeding and also why this time the blood clotts contain something that look like skin, she wasnt on her period neither and hasnt been on her period for around 3-4 weeks which was strange for her because her period through out her life have always been ireguler please get back to me asap will be much appriciate thank u so much
Asked On : Mon, 1 Apr 2013