Had intercourse before periods. Took unwanted 72. Feels tired, headache, leg pain, fever, missing periods. Pregnant?

Hello Doctor.. I had sex with my fiance a day before my periods that is on 15 May. It was my first sex and he dropped a little bit of sperm inside. I got worried and immediately washed out the area and urinated where sperm came out of vagina along with urine. Still i was in doubt so took unwanted 72 next day around 50th hour of sex that is 17 May. I felt tired.. my legs pained like anythng and i had severe headache with fever after taking the pill . My periods were suppose to come on 16 May but today its 23 May.. around 20th May i had cramps in my stomach and the same feeling when my periods are abt to start.. No periods yet??? I hope i am not pregnant.. I am so worried .. kindly guide me and help me solving this query.
Asked On : Fri, 25 May 2012