Had intercourse, been having dryness and irritation, nauseated. Is it pregnancy?

Hi, my last period I only had it for 2 days which was not normal for me and I am on the pill , me and my husband had intercourse a few times since my period and i have been experiencing dry and irratation and I woke up this morning with a light pink discharge??? Do you this I have an infection? Im half way through my pills. before my last period i was getting nausated every mornign for a week or so, but i feel fine now, i don t believe i m pregnant, we already have 2 children so I kinda know the feeling of being pregnant but I have been reading some question answers online and it seems like this problem could be pregnancy???
Asked On : Sat, 19 Jan 2013