Had intercourse around period time. Have fatigue, dizziness, loss of appetite and nausea. Pregnant?

The last time I had intercourse was the week of 29 April to 5 May. My period always lasts 7 days and my cycle is usually every 34 days. I had my period from 15-20 May (6 days and lighter than usual). I took a hpt about 2 weeks after this and it came back negative. Then this month my period was a day late and only lasted 3 and a half days which NEVER happens! Also, i have been having symptoms of fatigue , dizziness , loss of appetite , nausea , headache. Is it possible for me to be pregnant? I have read other peoples stories of having periods while pregnant and having negative hpt s but then really being pregnant. Oh also I am 27 years old and have never been pregnant before, I just feel like I am because of the symptoms and my period being all wacky.
Asked On : Tue, 26 Jun 2012