Had intercourse around ovulation, took pill. Had bleeding, absent period, negative pregnancy test. Pregnant?

Hi, My last period was last March 5-9, then had intercourse on March 18 which is I believe my fertile day. I took Nordette as an ecp within 24 after I had sex and the second dose 12 hours after. I statrted to have withdrawal bleeding from March 26-30. From then I havent had my regular period yet. Its been 3 weeks since my bleeding. I tested for three times through over the counter pregnancy tests, and it resulted to negative. Is it possible that I could be pregnant? Thanks alot.
Asked On : Wed, 24 Apr 2013