Had intercourse and took pill. Getting fever. Blood test shows typhoid. Missing periods. Pregnancy test negative. Concerned

my age is 30 and weight 56 kg. on 5 may i had sex and took pill immediately then. A day before i had fever also but i took crocin and it was all right. on 14 my fever again started. on 16 my period started but lasted for hardly two days. on blood test i found i had typhoid . for 17 days i had fever. for one month i took medicines of typhoid. my esr is 77 in test recently . my date was on 16 but it has not come yet. the I-can pregnancy test is negative.why my periods are not coming?
Asked On : Sat, 23 Jun 2012