Had intercourse after periods. Took postinor2. Had no vomiting or nausea. Chance of pregnancy?

hello, i wanted to ask about my case. my first day of cycle was 2nd of April. i had an unsafe sex with my bf on the 12th of April. he did pull out before he ejaculated tho, but as we know that precum does have live sperm as well, so around 4 hours after, i took postinor2, both tablet in once. i read in a lot of article, we supposed to feel nausea or vomiting. well, in my case, i dont feel a thing. i feel normal. too normal. this is my first time taking this tablets. is this a normal thing? do i have to worry about me getting pregnant? when do you think i will get my period again? and when am i suppose to get a pregnancy test, incase?
Asked On : Tue, 16 Apr 2013