Had intercourse after period and started bleeding. Getting headache, nausea and back pain. Pregnant?

On February 4th i stopped taking the pill , this was the first day of my last period. On the 13th, 14th, 15th, 16th & 17th of February i had sexual intercourse. I then started bleeding on February 19th and it finished on the 21st February. I have had abdomonal pain, dizzy spells, headaches in the morning, nausea throughout the day and lower back pain . can this just be effects from stopping the pill. or could i be pregnant?
Asked On : Wed, 27 Feb 2013