Had intercourse after period. Started spotting with fever and feeling tired. What is the cause?

Hi I m a 17 year old female I have a question. January 2nd I started my period I had sex on the 4th and 6th of January, well Janury 26th I went pee and when I wiped it was a very light watery pink color I went to bed and the next morning I had a brownish pink dischage that time now Im bleeding a little bit. Ive been feeling really sick, tired more than usual, headches, ive felt like ive been running a fever on and off, I also I have a little bit of trouble going number 2 sometimes. Im just wondering what could cause all this.
Asked On : Wed, 30 Jan 2013