Had intercourse after having periods. Missing periods, faint pink line on pregnancy test. Am I pregnant?

My last month periods started on 8th n got over on 11th.I and my partner had an intercourse on 13th. again on 29th we had another intercourse. both the times he followed the rhythm method and did not ejaculate inside me, infact ejaculated much later.Today its 10th and I have not got my periods yet. I checked my urine yesterday, i.e on 9th,i.e after 9days of the second intercourse, through that strip and it showed one Pink line.i.e Negative. I have my exams close. Is its tension making me get my periods delayed? Or there might still be possibilities of me getting pregnant? Please suggest
Asked On : Mon, 14 May 2012