Had intercourse. Taken ipill. Periods not getting stopped. No pain or exhaustion. Suggestion

hello. goodafternoon!! actually not so good fr me.. my periods havent stopped and its been 12 days now.last time i had my periods on 28th jan n it ended on 2nd feb. i had sex after that and i had to take an i pill because i felt unsafe. i know i had the least pregnancy chances at that time. i took the i pill on 6th feb. then i started bleeding on 12th. its not a heavy flow .and there is no pain or any sort of exhaustion. still i m very concerned as it has been more than 10 days now and i am still bleeding. some suggestions please!! !!
Asked On : Sun, 26 Feb 2012