Had intercourse. Non raised but flat rash on lower abdomen and 2 red spots on shaft appeared, no pain. Reason?

Hey, I recently starting have sex with my boyfriend he hasnt have sex for over 9months and the first night we has sex the next day he wake up with non raised but flat rash on his lower abdomen and 2 red spots on his shaft, he isnt feeling any pain for having and discharge and I have no rash on my lower bottom although I do have my period right now and we were just wondering what this might be
Asked On : Sat, 23 Jun 2012